Social Security Planning Tools
Learn How a Solid, Long Term Plan Now Ensures a Brighter Tomorrow, Today!
It’s Never Too Early to Plan
Social Security Planning starts at any age and any income. It allows you to determine your goals and gives you a path to help you attain them. When you have the knowledge you need, you can take confident steps toward securing your future. We’ve all heard the old adage, if you “fail to plan then you plan to fail.” Be prepared for your future by speaking with one of our advisors. Let us guide you through the many options and recommend a game plan to achieve your goals. Our area of expertise can make the next phase of your life a secure one!
Social Security Planner
The Social Security Planner offers you tools and guides to help you think through this phase of your life. It also points out things you may want to consider as you prepare for the future.
If you are looking for information, you can:
- Estimate the best time to stop working
- Estimate your life expectancy
- Use the benefit calculators to test different ages or future earnings amounts
- Learn about Social Security programs
- Find out what happens if you work after you stop working or if you are already a Medicare Beneficiary
- Learn how certain types of earnings and pensions can affect your benefits.
If you’re close to the end of your working career, you can:
- Discover your options
- Get information about how members of your family may qualify for benefits
- Find instructions on how to apply for benefits and what supporting documents you may need to furnish
- Apply for benefits
Close to age 65, you can find out how to apply for just Medicare. You may need to sign up for Medicare close to your 65th birthday, even if you will not be retired by that time.
- Some health insurance plans change automatically at age 65.
- If you are getting Social Security benefits when you turn 65, your Medicare Hospital Benefits will start automatically.
A secure, comfortable life is every person’s dream. Since we're living longer, healthier lives, we can expect to spend more time in later years than our parents and grandparents did. Achieving the dream of a secure, comfortable life is much easier when you plan accordingly.
Strategic Retirement Solutions offers you a chance to receive a Complimentary Evaluation. See for yourself how our unbiased approach can work for you!