Learn How a Solid, Long Term Plan Now Ensures a Brighter Tomorrow, Today!
It’s Never Too Early to Plan
for Your Retirement
Retirement Planning starts at any age and any income. It allows you to determine your retirement income goals and gives you a path to help you attain them. Retirement planning will allow you to take a look at your income vs expenses, plan a savings strategy and manage your assets while keeping in check with your risk tolerance. Retirement planning is just that, a plan, it’s is a sound strategy towards securing your future. We’ve all heard the old adage, if you “fail to plan then you plan to fail.” Be prepared for your future by speaking with one of our licensed financial advisors. Let us guide you through the many options and recommend a game plan to achieve your goals. Our area of expertise will make your retirement future a secure one!
Social Security Retirement Planner
Can Help You Now
A good place to start thinking about planning for your retirement is with the Social Security Planner. Here you can find tools and guides to help you think through this phase of your life. It also points out things you may want to consider as you prepare for the future.
If you are looking for information, you can:
- Find your retirement age
- Estimate your life expectancy
- Use the Retirement Estimator and the other benefit calculators to test different retirement ages or future earnings amounts
- Learn about Social Security programs
- Find out what happens if you work after you retire or if you are already a Medicare Beneficiary
- Learn how certain types of earnings and pensions can affect your benefits.
Already near retirement age, you can:
- Discover your retirement options
- Get information about how members of your family may qualify for benefits
- Find instructions on how to apply for benefits and what supporting documents you may need to furnish
- Apply for retirement benefits
Close to age 65, you can find out how to apply for just Medicare. You may need to sign up for Medicare close to your 65th birthday, even if you will not be retired by that time.
- Some health insurance plans change automatically at age 65.
- If you are getting Social Security benefits when you turn 65, your Medicare Hospital Benefits will start automatically.
A secure, comfortable retirement is every person’s dream. Since we're living longer, healthier lives, we can expect to spend more time in retirement than our parents and grandparents did. Achieving the dream of a secure, comfortable retirement is much easier when you plan your finances accordingly.
Strategic Retirement Solutions offers you a chance to receive a Complimentary Evaluation. See for yourself how our unbiased approach can work for you!